Situated on one of the most sought after roads in Addiscombe is this two bedroom maisonette, Currently comprising a spacious reception room, beautiful kitchen/diner, two good sized bedrooms and a modern fitted bathroom.
Situated on one of the most sought after roads in Addiscombe is this two bedroom maisonette, Currently comprising a spacious reception room, beautiful kitchen/diner, two good sized bedrooms and a modern fitted bathroom, Further benefiting from direct access to well-maintained rear garden and off street parking.
This property would be perfect for purchase for a first time buyer/investment alike and further benefits from no onward chain.
Located conveniently Sandilands tram stop, Addiscombe High Street and East Croydon Train station offering direct links to both London Bridge and Victoria, whilst Box Park offers an array of both restaurants and bars.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.